środa, 31 sierpnia 2016

Rosewholesale wishlist ♥

Hi dear! Do you like making shopping online? I do! And I found another great online store with cheap and trendy clothes and accessories! Rosewholesale - this is the name of this page and You can find there really cool items :) I chose my favs and I will show it to You:

This army jacket is totally awesome! I can't wait to try it with my pink nikes because of course my choice was the pink one :)



I saw it several times but I wasn't sure if I want to spend my money for that. But well, I started thinking, the winter is coming! I have to get new blanket! And this mermaid blanket is just perfect, isn't? Of course, I chose this light pink, but I would take every coulour!!!



Perfect for autumn, which is so clooose :( Sweater weather? I totally love it!



The trend with could shoulder is one of my fav. Recently You could find my outfit with blouse in that type :) How do You like this dress?




When You will visit www.rosewholesale.com You can also find the pictures of items from real buyers and this is great opportunity to see items in reality. Kisses!

1 komentarz:

  1. uwielbiam moro a taki ogon syrenki mam <3

    Zapraszam http://ispossiblee.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Jestem wdzięczna za każdy dodany komentarz oraz sugestię.
Zaobserwuj mnie, aby śledzić moje posty na bieżąco :) ♥
____________________________________________________

Thank you for every single comment and advice. Please follow me, so You could see every new post :) ♥